Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Cengage Learning Essay

after(prenominal) taking the survey regarding the climate of my organization, I gained interesting insight into my high societys position in the work/life area. The survey provided by the Work and Family Connection asked twenty questions, in which I enjoyed answering. 1. My comer/ supervisor treats my work/life needs with sensitivity. assent 2. It is usu all in ally easy for me to manage the demands of both work and home life. Agree 3. My career path at this company is limited because of the pressure of home life demands. disaccord 4. My phone line at this company keeps me from maintaining the quality of life I want. Disagree 5.My conductor/supervisor is validatory when home life issues interfere with work. Disagree 6. My theatre director/supervisor focuses on results, rather than the time I am at my desk. Disagree 7. My carriage/supervisor has a good understanding of pliable work hour practices. Agree 8. If I requested a on the table work arrangement, my manager/supervis or would support me. Agree 9. My manager/supervisor is often inflexible or insensitive about my personal needs. Disagree 10. I believe my manager treats me with respect. Agree 11. My manager allows me informal flexibleness as long as I get the job done.Agree 12.My manager tends to treat us like children. Disagree 13. My manager rarely gives me praise or recognition for the work I do. Disagree 14. My manager seems to care about me as a person. Agree 15. I would recommend this company to others. Agree 16. The work I do is not all that important to this companys success. Disagree 17. If I could set out another(prenominal) job with better pay, I would leave this organization. Disagree 18. If I could find another job where I would be treated with respect, I would push back it. Disagree 19. If I could find another job where I could wee-wee more flexibility, I would take it.Agree 20. I am all told committed to this company. Agree Since I scored seventeen, I am in the crime syndicate that states that my organization is supportive and more flexible than most however, there is style for me to grow (Snell & Bohlander, 2013). This scoring seems highly accurate to me. I do liveliness as though I have a very supportive and flexible place of employment however, I feel that there is path for improvement. References Snell, S. , & Bohlander, G. (2013). Managing human resources. Mason, Ohio South-Western Cengage Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment